Arrive Delhi and Transfer to Manali by Volvo Bus.
Arrival at Delhi and reporting at Delhi Volvo bus stand at 5pm). Then travel by surface from Delhi to Manali. Overnight journey in Volvo bus.
Arrive Manali & Visit Manali (Option for River Crossing)
Morning Pick up from bus stand, transfer to hotel. Afternoon half day sightseeing: Manu Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple, Tibetan Monastery – Buddha images, Thankha paintings and Vashisht Village – Temple and hot spring sulphur water. Overnight at hotel.
In Manali- Day excursion to Rohtang pass (3970m) (option for Skiing & Paragliding)
Full day excursion to Rohtang Pass 51 Kms from Manali and gateway to ancient trading routes and the legendary valleys of Lahaul and Spiti, on the way Visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. If Rohtang is closed due to snow, the excursion will be till the snow line. Overnight at the hotel.
Manali to Kullu- Manikaran (170 Kms) (Option for Rafting)
Full day excursion to Manikaran, the world’s hottest sulphur spring water and a sacred pilgrimage site for Hindu and Sikh, on the way back visit Vaishno Devi Temple & traditional Kullu shawl weavers in Kullu town. Overnight at hotel in Manali.
Manali to Delhi Volvo bus. (570 Kms) 12 hrs.
Day at leisure, Check out at 12noon from hotel, visit market and evening transfer to bus station, bus to Delhi.
End of Tour
Season:- 1st May to 10th July 2015 & 20th Dec to 3rd Jan
Off Season:- 4th Jan to 31st April & 11th July to 19th Dec
- 3 Night 4 Days Accommodation in Hotel.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- Morning Tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
- Complimentary Fruit basket on Arrival.
- Sharing Taxi for Sightseeing, Snow point & Solang Valley.
- Pick up & drop to bus stand in Manali.
- Taxi: Non AC.
- All Taxes Included.
- Lunch at Hotel.
- Medical Evacuation.
- Porter to carry personal luggage.
- Checkup if any emergency occurs
- Rafting, Paragliding, Skiing & ski dress.
- Any expense not mentioned under’cost includes’.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstance.